- Benjamin has collaborated on several projects with me over the course of the past year, from photo shoots to publication work. In every case, he has been reliable, timely, and professional. He consistently creates work of the highest caliber that I feel lucky to be involved with. He is a consummate professional and prolific artist, and a wonderful person. - Lauren B. on June 4, 2015
- Ben has a great eye and a unique style that he lends to every shoot. Every time I have worked with Ben, he has been able to not only get great photos, but capture the mood and character of that moment. He is a wonderful photographer and I would recommend him to anyone. - Jillian C. on May 31, 2015
- I hired Ben on a whim a year or two ago after seeing his instagram page (@b3njamin). His work was amazing and truly unique, it instantly grabbed my attention. It was no surprise then when I found that he had been hand-picked by Beyonce to shoot some stops of the "On the Run" tour. While this solidified my feeling that he must be a one-of-a-kind talent, I was left with a feeling that I wouldn't ever be able to get his attention to shoot me, and even if I did, I'd never be able to afford him. Sucker for abuse that I am, I reached out anyways.
This became one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Ben is easily one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. We met once ahead of time just to discuss my ideas and then got down to business. Ben is able to work with whatever you give him and turn it into something extraordinary. He has an unmatched eye for light that I think most of us take for granted, and his turnaround time is bar none!
Ben makes you feel very comfortable, which I think is so important of a trait for a photographer to have. For a person who has his talent-level (which has been co-signed by an international pop star) to be so humble and down-to-earth is a truly refreshing thing. I'm truly glad I reached out that day and gained a friend in Ben, and some amazing pictures too. I have told numerous people about his work and you will not be disappointed at all if you choose to work with Ben. Make sure to get him some street food after you're done! - Kunal P. on May 22, 2015
- Somehow Ben is able to capture the purest emotions. I'm constantly surprised to see myself through his lense because of the moments of genuine honesty and vulnerability he catches. He makes you feel comfortable enough to allow him to capture the most real, beautiful human expressions. - Estelle D. on May 22, 2015
- If I have to fly Ben here every year to get him to take photos of our family I'll do it. There isn't an artist I've found that I trust more than him to capture these intimate moments. He loves what he does and he's great a directing the kids in a natural comfortable way. - Paul F. on May 21, 2015
- Ben has an incredible eye, as well as a beautifully unique voice to his photography! To put it bluntly; he made the bad side of my face look good in his work. On top of that he's prompt at getting images back to you quickly. Thank you Ben! You are truly a photographer Ninja! - Mel S. on May 21, 2015
- I recently shot with Ben and he was amazing! I can say I am 100 percent happy with the work we did together. We got phenomenonally beautiful photographs together. I felt extremely comfortable shooting with him and was able to be myself. I highly recommend him to anyone! - Shawnee M. on May 21, 2015
- Ben is incredible to work with. He's knowledgeable in his field, gives great direction, and knows how to work well with improvisation. He clearly has talent, but in addition to that he's just pleasant to be around. - Cat K. on May 21, 2015
- Benjamin is a true and unique talent. He adds an authenticity to a project like no other photographer I've ever worked with. I had very high standards for a portrait/art shoot and he exceeded them by surprising me with perspectives I would've never considered - those ended up being the very best of the photos.
He is personable enough to put any subject at ease, and assertive requisite to get the job done right.
Couldn't recommend him enough. - Spencer H. on May 21, 2015